Photo above: Dismounting Parade
I have a mobility disabilty. I walk with a crutch, so accessibility is a very important issue to me.
If you are thinking of booking a walking tour and you or someone in your group has access needs, please get in contact so I can tailor make the tour to accommodate your individual requirements, as most tours can be easily adapted.
When you contact me you will receive a personal reply and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Here are some suggestions of the type of things I can do:
- Design a tour that will take you to where you want to go
- Start and finish at a central London location convenient to you
- Create a step free route which avoids steep hills, stairs or cobblestones and uses dropped kerbs (curbs), ramps or lifts
- Relaxed tours which go at your pace and/ or arranged for times when busy areas will be less crowded
- Offer built in comfort stops so you can have a rest or visit a disabled accessible toilet (I carry my radar key with me)
- Offer short distance tours
- Use a portable voice amplifier
Photo below: Guiding for Baker Street Quarter Partnership